Dushanbe, Tajikistan July 14, 2020 – The U.S. Embassy Dushanbe Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Department of State is pleased to announce funding is available through the Embassy’s Environmental Awareness and Action Campaign. This program seeks to raise awareness about significant threats to the environment in Tajikistan and promote civic action to help address these problems.
The U.S. Embassy Public Affairs Section in Dushanbe is soliciting Grant Proposals from Tajik non-governmental organizations and independent media organizations that focus on one of the following priority areas: Raise public awareness about air pollution, water pollution, or waste management in Tajikistan, their harmful effects, and what measures can be implemented to address the problems.
Grant Proposals cannot exceed 10 pages. Proposals must be submitted to GrantProposalsDushanbe@state.gov by August 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. Projects should be for a period of 9-12 months and have a budget of $5,000-$25,000. All content of proposals must be in English and budget amounts must be listed in U.S. dollars. The Embassy anticipates selecting 1-3 projects for funding by September 30, 2020. If you have any questions about the grant application process, please contact: GrantProposalsDushanbe@state.gov
For complete information, visit the below links:
- Notice of Funding Opportunity (PDF 604 KB)
- SF424-Application for Federal Assistance – organizations (PDF 265 KB)
- SF424-Instruction for Organization Form (PDF 319 KB)
- SF424A-Budget Information for Non-Construction programs (PDF 1 MB)
- SF424A-Budget Information for Non-Construction programs Instructions (PDF 347 KB)
- SF424B-Assurances for Non-Construction programs (PDF 70 KB)
- Budget Narrative Sample Template (XLSX 29 KB)
- Small Grant Budget Template (XLSX 74 KB)