Submission deadline: June 22, 2021.
U.S. Embassy Dushanbe announces а new Request for Proposals under the 2021-2022 Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP). The purpose of the program is to award small grants for specific projects that promote an anti-drug message to communities and demographic groups that are identified as particularly vulnerable to drug addiction.
The project should:
- Raise awareness of at-risk groups about the dangers of drugs;
- Promote healthy lifestyles and alternatives to drug abuse;
- Focus on а geographic area or areas where problems with drug use are more prevalent;
- Promote an anti-drug message to communities and demographic groups that are identified as particularly vulnerable to drug addiction;
- Focus on drug prevention as opposed to drug treatment; and
- Promote lasting, sustainable, positive effects among the communities involved.
Subject to the availability of funds, INL intends to issue three separate awards in an amount not to exceed $60,000 in total funding. The amount of each grant proposal must not be more than $20,000, and multiple DDR grants will not be awarded to the same organization. INL reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted and will determine the level of funding for the award.
Eligible organizations interested in applying for one of the small grants are encouraged to read this detailed announcement (Word 109 KB) thoroughly to understand the type of project sought and the application submission requirements.
Prior to submission, all applicants must include a complete proposal with the following required supplement documents:
Forms for individuals:
Organizations and individuals can use the below templates:
- Applicant Organization Survey (Word 49 KB)
- Proposal Application Form (Word 43 KB)
- Budget for Small Grants (Excel 102 KB)
Please submit your complete package of documents to Akbar Bobokalonov at BobokalonovAA@state.gov, no later than Tuesday, June 22, 2021; 5:00 pm local time.