The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section is now accepting applications for the 2016 Innovation Fund for English Language Programs. The fund supports creative, non-traditional, cutting edge, and sustainable English language programs with a budget from $5,000 to $50,000. Proposals should have a clear link to U.S. foreign policy and encourage the development of critical thinking skills. Programs that use technology in an innovative way are encouraged.
Priority consideration will be given to programs that focus on the following areas:
- Investment in young leaders and the promotion of youth engagement;
- Engagement with alumni of existing English language or other USG-funded programs;
- Support for the development of entrepreneurial skills;
- Promotion of tolerance and appreciation for diversity; and
- Expanded outreach to women and girls.
The application (link) form can be obtained and submitted by contacting:
U.S. Embassy Dushanbe
109A Ismoili Somoni Avenue
The application deadline is February 16, 2016.
Application Form (PDF 179 KB)