The Fulbright Foreign Student Program provides opportunities to graduate students and young professionals to earn a Master’s degree in the U.S. universities beginning in academic year 2016-2017.
Eligible Fields of Study: The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is open to all fields of study, with the exception of medical sciences.
- Applicants must be citizens of Tajikistan residing in Tajikistan at the time of application
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education and hold a bachelor’s degree.
Completed Online Applications Includes:
- Completed online application form;
- Academic transcripts, diplomas, and translations;
- Three reference letters;
- TOEFL and GRE test scores (if available). More information about the tests and sample exams can be found on www.ets.org/toefl and www.ets.org/gre. In some cases a GMAT is also necessary;
- Resume or CV;
- Copy of passport bio-data page.
- J-1 visa support;
- Tuition and fees;
- Health insurance coverage;
- Monthly stipend;
- Books and supplies;
- International airfare to and from the U.S.
- Applicants must have a sufficiently high level of English to undertake full-time graduate-level study in the U.S.;
- Applicants must have outstanding academic records;
- Applicants must have satisfactory required test scores of TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT; and
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high motivation, serious commitment to completing the program, and leadership potential upon returning home.
The application deadline is May 15, 2015. Applicants can access the online application by going to https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/international/20/.
Nominations are made by the U.S. Embassy and are reviewed in the United States by independent review committees. The J. William Fulbright Scholarship Board has final approval of all nominees.
Please address your questions to Shafoat Kabilova, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy in Tajikistan, Phone: 2292314, e-mail: FulbrightTajikistan@state.gov.